CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tomorrow Good Firday! Sien.

Today is 9th April 2009.. Normal day..
Go to school which i used to do everyday. [=.=]
OMG, i forgot wat i have done when i reached school..
Possibly wasting time again..
Dunno how to manage time well..
Should ask others..

1st period- Chemistry
I finished my chemist ex and passed up to teachers.
So happy tat i do it myself..
^^
2nd period- Chinese.
As usual..
Teacher's teaching in front..
i daydreaming down there..
=.=
reli boring..
only when she talks about other topic i dont feel boring
haha~

3rd period- Moral
Copy Copy Copy..
>.<
I realized tat my teacher does not believe to her students..
Ian Chhoa told his experience about his kerja amal but teacher doesnt believe..
She thought it was crap.
=.=
Teacher is not reliable anymore XD

4rd period- Biology
Plotting graph ..
Nothing special..
haha..
Need to do PEKA report II tml~
>.<

5th-6th period- A.M
Busy with my inequalities!
I sucks in tat chapter..
Oh bama~
Need Help~
^^
Getting more Blur from days to days.
I think cant survive lo me..
Will be kicked out from science stream soon~

7th period-BM
Do Soalan KBKK lo..
And Soalan KOMSAS..
I gave a stupid suggestions..
Meminta bantuan dari roh nenek moyang!
haha
stupid lea~ XD

8th period-Eng
Tenses..
Which we learnt from primary school
Think easy but always make mistakes..

Today's choir practice not so good..
Don't know cause of why..
Still got 3 weeks onwards from The competition..
How are we going to prepare?
Hope we can gambateh and get into final..


I think tats all for today~ !! XD
Sorry for my stupid blog aagain..
haha.. Gtg tuition now..
Tomorrow I'll write again
XD

0 comments: