CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

8/4/2009

Today.. nothing special.. i go to school as usual..
When i reached school.. i day dream in my class..
I did not manage my time well.. The time i day dream can actually use to do my homeworks..
Stupid !!! >.<

Then I go on with my lessons..
1st lesson was BM..
I was shock..
Ms. Chin 1st time angry..
:S

3rd period was Chemistry..
Chemistry was boring..
I am blurred to hear wat teacher taught..
Wat law law law .. Zzz..
I realized that i need to be hardworking in order to chase up
I failed my chemistry for the 1st exam horribly.

5th period was Biology.
We took our lessons in the Bio lab.
I was the only boy in my group.
So i didnt do anything for the experiment.
The girls cut the potato strips for my group.
Thanks and sorry tat i can't do anything.
Chapter 4 was boring.
How to make it more interesting? >.<

7th period was A.M.
Teacher taught us Example 9,10,11.
I don't really understand those questions.
But i did my ex6 referring to my friends'.
Cause my maths sux.

9th period was Physics.
Today Mr.Tank did not come to our class..
Our class was so free..
Once again i waste my 2 periods time on singing..(not to the class)
just to myself..
lol..
I hope i can learn to manage time well..
so that i have more time to do the things I enjoy doing.

about 5pm
i reached home..
I feel sry to someone tat i cant do wat i promised.
I'm really useless..
Sorry..
Blame it on myself.

Today is Selwyn's birthday!
Happy birthday Selwyn~
Wish u have a nice day.


I think tat's all for today..
Sorry for my mistakes.

0 comments: