CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

[>.<] [>,<] [>,<]

Saturday and Sunday coming.
It's Sabah Tshung Tsin Secondary School Folk Song Competition.
I haven't ready yet.
My class choir is ok. Hope we can get into final.
We are fully cooperated.
^^
Unity is power.
Good luck to other class ^^
School life are busy and busier nowadays.
PEKA report, Biology workbook, add maths, Bahan Bukti ULBS, Moral Project, Sejarah.
Feel lazy to do it leh.
Sad >.<
Today is labour day.
Nothing special.
Later 3pm going to vocal class.
Boring.
Forbia =X
Nowadays my class laugh with my voice.
=.=
Especially Jonathan Cheng.
Keep laugh.
=.=
What so funny lea?
I dont know :)
Aiya
After a period they wont laugh anymore.
Cause they used to listen to my voice already.
Boring ady ^^
Voice so deep useless 1.
cant sing modern songs.
=.=
pity oh..
Sigh.
Anyway,
Gambateh S1REN !
WE can do it! ^^
Gambateh to S1Xiao too :)
Especially someone :)

0 comments: