CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

A normal day.

Today is a normal day.
Everything move on smoothly.
Nothing special happened.
These few days i keep make her unhappy?
i am really useless.
Why i useless? I dont know.
I just know i keep made her unhappy.
Sorry.
I know sorry no cure.
But i cant do anything anymore.
Hope u forgive me.

Happy things was. I received W902 as my birthday present.
Thank you dad and mum. Love it so much.
But the phone is quite normal.
Normal than wat i expected to have.
I bought it for RM900 with 8GB memory card.
Cheap. Cause bought it from relative.
Hope i will appreciate and not using it so rough anymore.
I have been using my nokia 7610 for 3 years. Not bad ba.
Tomorrow Kuan's birthday.
He invited me to his house.
Hope everything will be fine tml.
Including her.
Hope she wont be unhappy tomorrow.
And hope she is nothing.
God bless you.
I will be very scare if u got things.
T.T


I think thats all for today.


Love you.

:3

0 comments: