CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Happy day. ^^

Yesterday was a happy day. ^^
Morning i have teacher's day performance.
After the performance all of them say my voice very low and unique.
But, Without expression. Like piece of wood singing.
Yeah, i very muk de. >.< size="1">jk)XD
Then after dat have our club performance rehearsal lo.
Then i practise my solo.
I only think of my actions when i practising.
Haha. All very funny. XD
Then afternoon go Natasha's house bath lu.
Godwin keep practise his song.
So yesterday he finally get wat he deserved.
Not bad la. He also didnt join any competition before.
1st time oh. Can get 3rd better than me XD
Then we have our pizza Hi-Tea at her house lu XD
Thanks Natasha's mum.
Then i go to school again lo.
Go choir room Fa Ying.
Then go IS practise our class choir.
They put alot of effort on it.
They get wat they deserved.
Gratz Senior 1 Ren!
The Phantom Of Tshung Tsin.
Here comes the most nervous time.
My solo competition, starts at 7 sharp.
When it is not my turn, i am not nervous at all.
Because of u. Accompany me all the way :)
U know who u are.
When it is my turn, i am extraordinary nervous !!!
My heartbeat so fast.
I just try my best to put some expression and actions.
But so pity i forgot the lyrics.
Cha yi dian mati.
But i got face expression.
I so scare when i reach the highest pitch of the song.
So scare will zhou ying and po ying.
Luckily I didnt.
Thanks Yeo Chun Fui.
Then after my competition i go IS practise class choir.
While I was practising, suddenly Natasha and Mandy come and tell me:
U Got 1st place !!!!!!
So shocked!!!
My reaction after hearing tat so funny XD
After my class choir, i change clothes again.
For club's performance.
Our club performance was okay.^^
Then i have my 总冠军争霸赛.
So nervous oh.
This time i have more expressions and actions.
Here comes the most nervous time.

Prize Giving Ceremony

My heartbeat became abnormal again.
When it is my turn to get the prize, I feel happy.
Cause got ppl support me.
My class and you :)
Thanks for all ur support.
I appreciate it. :)
I got overall champion.
^^
Happy.
Then after that go eat supper lo.
Then go home sleep.
I can really sleep ^^
I think that's all lo. =D




Miss ya too :)
Thanks for ur support
Muackss :3


























0 comments: